“Shamanic Journeying is the inner art of traveling to the “invisible worlds” beyond ordinary reality to retrieve information for change in any area of your life – from spirituality and health to work and relationships.” Sandra Ingerman
Saturday October 13
10:30 am – 2:30 pm
Location: Kara’s Home in North Asheville (details sent upon registration)
Are you ready to learn the powerful practice that is the Shamanic Journey? Would you like to meet and build relationships with your spirit guides and step into your own power more fully? The Shamanic Journey is an ancient practice, an interactive meditation that can assist you in:
- Knowing the answers to your most pressing questions
- Gaining insight into your life and relationships
- Expanding your sense of connection with yourself and all of life
- Connecting to your deeper wisdom and intuition in a powerful way
- Reclaiming lost power
- Feeling more empowered than you ever thought possible
The Shamanic Journey is a time-honored tradition, practiced by many cultures all over the world for thousands of years. This practice is designed to give you a direct connection to your internal wisdom for guidance, insight, healing and support. The Journey provides a direct way of knowing yourself and your spirit and will expand your sense of yourself in the world.
In this class you will:
- Learn the basic cosmology of the Shamanic world
- Meet two spirit guides and learn what they have to teach you
- Learn to safely navigate Upper World and Lower World
- a journal and pen
- yoga mat and pillows to sit comfortably on the floor
- water to drink
“From my heart of hearts, thank you for setting foot into your teaching career. Your seat of wisdom was honorable as you handled each question and situation that came up in class. You will do well to usher more people into this world of direct revelation. It is such a tremendous gift.” Mercedes D.
- The Shamanic Journey Class is a prerequisite for my other Shamanism classes and training.
Please contact me with any questions, or click the PayPal link below to reserve your spot in class (space is limited). I look forward to seeing you in circle!